- Ice times/rentals are not confirmed until a signed contract and payment is received
- We do not loan/rent out any equipment
-User groups are aware that with all rentals it will include a 10 minute built into the rental
-User groups must supply their own pad lock for dressing rooms. Dressing rooms are open for use 30 minutes before rental and must be vacant 30 minutes after the rental is over
- The Smoke-Free Ontario Act, 2017 prohibits the smoking of tobacco, the use of electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes) to vape any substance, and the smoking of cannabis (medical or recreational) in enclosed workplaces and enclosed public places, as well as other designated places in Ontario, to protect workers and the workers and the public from second-hand smoke and vapour.
-Alcoholic beverages are NOT permitted in the facilities unless permitted by ScotiaBank Pond
-The facility is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please secure your belongings.
-No pets, other than service animals, are permitted inside the premises
4 State of the Art, NHL Size Rinks
24 Professionally designed “pro like” Dressing Rooms equipped with individual showers and In-Floor heating for added comfort
Full Service Pro Shop with ExpertSkate Sharpening
Full service licenced bar & restaurant with outdoor patio
Spectators will watch in comfort (all 4 rinks), individual type seating as well as in floor heating
Off ice training facility
Sports injury clinic -- Toronto Fits
Shooting range, equipped with real ice for all your shooting instruction and goaltending instruction - run by Team Shutout
Please call or email for availability and pricing
• Winter Contracts / Summer Contracts
• Occasional Rentals – check out the listto the right for monthly availability
• Tournaments – Special Events – Corporate Events
SPECTATORS NOW ALLOWED(2 per skater)
All visitors to Scotiabank Pond are required to check in & complete a self screening upon arrival.
As per government regulations, all spectators to Scotiabank Pond must check in upon arrival at Scotiabank Pond for Contact tracing purposes. Please use the camera on your phone to scan the QR code posted at the front entrance, this will give you access to our check in system as well as your daily screening. All information is confidential and can only be accessed by Toronto Public Health.